Edgeview’s Fees & Charges?
We do not charge our clients hundreds of thousands of dollars to grow their profit and increase their margins.
Most of our work is monthly fixed fee – with no minimum usage requirement e.g. the New Foundations Program.
For clients who want a one-off specific project, such as reengineering their sales process or solving a productivity challenge because of a major bottleneck we can provide a fixed fee – with a guarantee on performance.
“Edgeview has a distinctive and effective style in working with me to sharpen my focus on value creation, develop unique strategies and build our management capabilities to maximise value”
For most work, we only charge fees for service – there are no other expenses or charges. However, if such fees are common in your industry then we will also charge similar fees e.g. travel and accommodation.
We deliver a service that is designed specifically for each client, based on their current market position and capabilities.
Of course, there is no lock in period, clients can discontinue our support by simply sending us an email no less than five (5) business days before the start of the next month of work commences.
After a series of ‘zero cost’ discovery meetings, unless you prefer to take up a monthly fixed fee service such as Third Generation Outsourcing, we will suggest an appropriate pricing tier with you. The fee will be determined by each of the following aspects of your specific work needs and expectations:
- The quantity of tools needed/requested to deliver the desired changes – again this is determined by the state of affairs and boldness of your leadership;
- Depth of client’s existing middle management team’s numbers, experience and availability to support the engagement;
- Onsite service levels required to foster change – often the existing management team is too busy to assist regularly and effectively;
- The level of commitment by the client’s leadership team – we understand the day to day demands of ‘running’ the business must be met – we take on more work and extend the engagement to save on cost;
- The experience of middle managers in using the needed management tools and strategies will determine mandatory training levels and time spent; and
- Customisation will only affect pricing if for example, there are more than three specific products or services that require advanced outsourcing and productivity innovation.