Leadership and Executive Coaching
We know professionals, small to medium businesses, and their respective leadership teams are continuously pushed to prepare themselves to meet the new and expanding expectations that flow from the growth of their firms and businesses.
As you know, there is no one form of leadership style that can be applied successfully to all scenarios – leaders must use the right combination of actions to lead as necessary.
To prepare leadership teams for the challenges of leadership, and to enhance their capabilities to lead efficiently, Edgeview Management Consulting offers role-specific leadership development.
“Perceptive, smart and always up to date with my strategic portfolio. With Edgeview we get the correct answers, not the answers we hoped to hear”
Therefore, supporting clients to build their leadership bench strength and to fill their succession planning pipeline.
We believe that educating the next group of leaders starts with a thorough examination of their view on the current culture and desired culture of their organisation.
As a firm, we also conduct a review of any other feedback and/or assessment data that has previously been provided to the coachee.
- Explanation of goals, expectations, and desired results;
- Coaching Sessions – six to twelve months of fortnightly in-person, phone, or video coaching sessions;
- Situational Coaching – periodic email exchanges or phone conversations for coaching related to immediate situations in support of the coaching objectives;
- On the job coaching – the coach observes the coachee at work in meetings or presentations;
- We understand the constraints of organisational hierarchies;
- We understand the impact of poor employee engagement, and we have seen the amazing benefits of a fully engaged and empowered business; and
- We know how to deliver visible, measurable control of risk, and continuous improvement through enhanced and innovative processes.
The leadership development approach used by Edgeview has proven to be highly effective, especially for those firms seeking to build a high-performance corporate culture.
The leadership program has proven useful for businesses looking to leverage the productivity that flows from a strong bench of accomplished, passionate and accountable future leaders.